“It’s your legal requirement to keep up-to-date for your tax affairs”

You need to tell HM Revenue & Customs if you have taxable income, which is not declared. However, you can use our in-house facilities for your bookkeeping, payroll, VAT and others, which might otherwise be time consuming, costly and more complicated. Therefore, we offer a variety of comprehensive and confidential taxation services as a tax advisor to aid in the tax related obligations and so that you may have spare time to concentrate on your core business activities. 

We offer for your tax affairs………….

  • Preparing your Corporation Tax Computations and submitting the Tax returns to HM Revenue & Customs
  • Completion and submission of self-assessment tax returns
  • Tax planning for a director
  • Tax computation for the UK property income 
  • Preparation of the VAT calculations and it’s submission
  • Records keeping of PAYE and wages and submission to HM Revenue & Customs
  • Work as an umbrella company for your payroll 
  • Capital gains tax planning, calculations and summation  
  • Inheritance tax planning, computation and the return submissions
  • Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs regarding individuals and company tax affairs
  • HMRC compliance and tax investigations 
  • Providing guidance and helping for paying the tax liabilities on time
  • Other tax related services; statutory sick pay, statutory maternity and paternity pay, tax credits, child benefits and more

It will be peace of mind and cost effective, if you have appointed the right tax advisor for your tax matters. Please note that working on taxes is not your core business activities, it’s your legal obligations and so that why not employ a suitable tax advisor today.       

For more details about The Stan Lee and your required taxation services, please feel free to contact us.